Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good evening boys and girls :)

As I promissed myself,I will try to write down something everyday....today I did not cook so the part with the food will be skipped :) My beloved man had a meeting and dinner in the city so I had the whole evening for myself(and of course for Maya:P) So, I took my backpack and went to the gym ( for those who don't know it, sport is good and healthy ;)) I left there ( I mean at the gym) some calories, but not as many as I was dreaming to leave :P While I was strugelling to run at least 4km I was thinking about the times when I was in school and I was playing volleyball....Damn I miss those times...and I also miss my good old friends. You, reader, should know something about me: I am currently living in Austria , I am a student in a terminal year and ......that's it :) oh! ye! I am from another country , that's why I am saying that I miss my old friends. All my life I've been surrounded by boys,they were always my best friends, except for 2 or 3 girls which never disapointed me. I used to be the one they called when they had a problem of any type.....but now I am far away;ofcourse there is YM , Skype and cellphones but I really feel it's not the same....Enought! I refuse to get u bored with some stupid toughts :) Where was I? A,yes....I was talking about my evening :) after spending one hour and a half at the gym I realised I also have to walk the dog,so, instead of comming home and take a shower I got in the car and went to a park with Maya( I forgot to say that Maya comes with me at the gym but she has to wait in the car:))) I'm so tired right now that I have to keep on ridding the upper line to see what I was talking about :)))I think I should take a looooong bath.....yep,that's what I am going to do :) so people,see you later or,if not, tomorrow :)
Kisses

Down here you have one more painting.Let me know your opinion abot it :)


No comments: