Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Honey Bunny is actually a......DOG :))))

U know, I really love bunnies :) But I adore dogs.Therefore, my honey bunny and sweathart is my Westie, Maya. She was born on the 7th of July 2007 and has arrived in our little family (it's only me,my fiancee and maya:P) since 5th of December 2007. For those who don't own a dog, try it!!! it's reeaaally great :) A dog can make u smile when e outside is raiverything around is falling apart and it definitly takes u out of the house even ifning (mummmyyy I have to peeeee---u learn to understand the look in their eyes and, even if it sounds stupid , u kind of feel like they are talking to u) . The Westies heritage is Scottish and, once bred to hunt in the briar, they're feisty, hearty, and free-spirited. Their enthusiasm and charm have won them a place in the hearts of many around the world. Maya is the same: full of energy,lovely and spreading love around her.The only problem we have with her is that she is to friendly to everyone and I am afraid that maybe one day she will go away with some stranger if I don't pay enought attention.But, since she's my baby, I take good care of her I hope that day will never come:) For those who are interested in this dogs u can get more infos here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Highland_White_Terrier

Maya when she was 5 months



First Hair cut


Maya in last week(she definitly needs her hair cut )

No comments: