Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Since I started...

Today I really don't feel like doing anything....It's just one of those grey days.....last week it used to snow but now it's just greeeeey....and I hate that! It makes me feel angry and bored and cuts down all my apatite for painting or reading or anything else.... so guys, what do u do on this kind of days? U know, this is the weather that makes u wanna stay in the house,count your money and exercise for making kids :)))) hmm....maybe I shouldn't be so angry after all:)))
Earlier,I was talking to one of my best friends.He's living in Amsterdam and as he told me the weather is pretty much the same like here.....grey.....I really wish I was faaaar away,in a place with hot sand and warm watter....hmm...dreaming with my eyes open :P
Enough about the Bad Colour.... Here u have a painting.....the name is "2"......i'm waiting for comments :)
Kisses


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imi place! astept prima expozitie semnata ioana pop ;)